exercise called “The Next 90 Days.” The exercise challenges them to hone in on one issue that could significantly improve some aspect of their life. For the next 90 days, they are encouraged to devote an
You don’t have 90 days left in 2015 – just 77.
What can you concentrate on in those 77 days that will make a difference in your life?
- Debts and promises
- Throw away (or sell) unnecessary stuff
- Getting rid of toxic people
- Practice delegating
- Improve your focus (shut off the TV – turn-off the phones)
- Have conversations with those you love
- Play “smart” games: (Scrabble or Chess) or do puzzles
- Make an “idea list” of ways you can improve your health
- Write in a journal
- Make a list of things you can stop doing
- Think long term about your business
- Research your competitors
- Do an in-depth analysis of your customers
- Start your plan for 2016
Whatever you pick – focus on that issue for one hour a day (5 hours a week). You’ll be amazed at what you will accomplish! Good luck!
Want more success at making change in your life? Check out this video on how small change can make a big difference in your life.