My family attends a sweet little Methodist church in Boyceville Wisconsin. I enjoy attending when I am able to do so.
This past Sunday, the sermon was on “the Rules of Life”. With some modification, here are the rules:
- Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
- What others think of you is none of your business.
- Time heals almost everything, give it time.
- Don’t compare your life to others and don’t judge them. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Stop thinking too much, it’s alright not to know all the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it.
- No one is in charge of your happiness, except you.
- Smile. You don’t own all the problems in the world.
To hear more Rules for a Happy Life, click here