SOAR Success Circles
It’s an exciting time to be a women entrepreneur in central Minnesota – and the Entrepreneur Fund is partnering with Raven Performance Group to convene SOAR Success Circles in this prospering region.
Why are we introducing this new program?
We hear women entrepreneurs want:
- a place where they can get knowledge and feedback on how to run more successful companies.
- a format that is professionally facilitated, woman-focused and had consistent with meeting dates and locations
The Women’s Business Alliance (WBA) is an initiative of the Entrepreneur Fund, funded in part by SBA, providing support for the unique challenges facing women entrepreneurs and we want to provide an opportunity for you as an entrepreneur to access the power of a peer group through the Soar Success Circle.
Benefits of the SOAR Success Circle: What’s in it for YOU (See attached Benefits of Peer Groups)
- Step away from your busy life to work ON your business with a group of entrepreneurial women.
- Have a group of trusted women to act as a sounding board for new ideas and innovations
- Challenge and improve your perspective
- Share openly in a confidential setting – what is said in a Circle, stays there
- Gain skills to help adapt and innovate in a fast-changing environment
- Everyone has similar objectives; members come for two reasons – to be more successful and to help others become more successful
The Six Critical Areas for Business Success – Assessment is a complimentary diagnostic tool designed to help you achieve more.
What Is A Raven Round Table
It’s worth noting what Raven Roundtables are NOT.
CEO Roundtables are not a networking organization. They are not a vehicle for selling services or products. If you want a cookie-cutter approach to running your business or if you feel uncomfortable being a leader in your field, Raven Roundtables are not for you.
Members come to the meeting with one focus in mind, to help make each other more successful. Members have no obligations to the moderator and other members, except to honor the confidentiality, ask probing questions, listen and offer constructive feedback.
With us, what you see is what you get. What you get can be summed up as vision, candor, insight and energy – for your business and your life.
Raven Roundtables provide practical advice to real-world problems from people who have tread the path before. It’s something I can’t get anywhere else–at any price.
Publisher: writer, editor and publisher of award winning community newspaper