Running a successful business, effectively leading people, and jumping from a plane without a parachute have more in common than you might think. In each you have to:
- Concentrate on where you’re going.
- Pay attention to what works.
- Level up your skills.
- Set big hairy audacious goals.
- Get out of your comfort zone.
- Overcome your fears.
- Identify your blind spots.
- Avoid negative people.
- Ask for feedback.
- Get a coach or mentor (or a Raven Roundtable).
- Commit to your personal growth.
- Stay focused.
Pay attention! You may never jump out of a plane without a parachute, but you will definitely increase your chances of hitting the bullseye.
The road is easier together,