Top Ten Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Experience:
- Show up at the meetings!
- Take time to get to know and utilize the expertise of other members.
- Take the time to prepare a well thought out issue for each meeting.
- Set a goal to learn at least one thing from each meeting that you will apply to your business or your personal life.
- Don’t let feelings of defensiveness cloud your listening during meetings. Every business has been through major problems at some point.
- Use your facilitator as much as possible. Your facilitator is here for you!
- Take the initiative. If you want Raven Roundtable to give you something, make it happen!
- Be honest and open with yourself and the feedback you receive.
- Use the resources of Raven Roundtable and its’ members.
- Have fun with the process and meet some wonderful people!
The Six Critical Areas for Business Success – Assessment is a complimentary diagnostic tool designed to help you achieve more.
I anticipate getting some accountability from the group which will make me more productive and pro-active in getting accounts.
Owner, No Employees, 1 Year Member
It has certainly helped with focusing on strategic vision, if it helps in finding the better/best path/road to the end of the journey, that’s worth a lot in my book.
Owner, 75+ Employees, Less than a year Member
Listening and taking the advice of my peers in my roundtable helped me understand the profit margins on different services and better align my pricing!
Owner, Less than 10 Employees, 2 Year Member
The most valuable thing I get from my Raven Membership; First, the map process. Secondly, I appreciate having the ability to chat through the things I am contemplating.
CEO, 50+ Employees, 8 year Member
My Roundtable membership allows me time to get out of the office to plan and set goals. Makes me be more accountable to the things I need to do and get done.
Owner, Less than 10 Employees, 5+ Year Member
I value getting together each month and the frankness of my peers.
Owner, 20+ Employees, 10+ year member
My Roundtable membership allows me to add value to my peers by providing guidance.
CEO, 50+ Employees, 3 year member
I value the candid opinions, suggestions, and viewpoints of other members; and the accountability piece of committing to action.
Perspective – sometimes, when one is in the thick of things, it’s difficult to see the obvious. Members help with thinking outside the box.
I received invaluable advice on how to appropriately handle a situation involving a worker and worker’s compensation litigation – obviously saving additional legal fees for consultation!
CEO/Owner, 50+ Employees, 10+ year member
The road is easier together. It’s a valuable opportunity to speak to peers who have the same type skin in the game as the decisions and problems I face. I have become a better leader which has indirectly benefited my business financially as well.
COO/Owner, 50+ Employees, 3 year member
Brainstorming with and the support of fellow women business owners has been the most valuable part of my Raven Mastermind membership.
Owner, No Employees, Less than a year Member
It’s very valuable to me to hear the other members experience and challenges that they are having in their own businesses. It’s valuable “been there, done that” kind of advice I receive and nice to know I am not alone. I have learned to delegate more and am becoming a more well rounded person.
Co-Owner, 100+ Employees, 2 year Member
My Raven Mastermind Group helps me set goals and work towards them and my peers in the group hold me accountable to those goals. It’s gratifying to see measurable and noticeable improvement in myself, my business and the other members.