Top Ten Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Experience:
- Show up at the meetings!
- Take time to get to know and utilize the expertise of other members.
- Take the time to prepare a well thought out issue for each meeting.
- Set a goal to learn at least one thing from each meeting that you will apply to your business or your personal life.
- Don’t let feelings of defensiveness cloud your listening during meetings. Every business has been through major problems at some point.
- Use your facilitator as much as possible. Your facilitator is here for you!
- Take the initiative. If you want Raven Roundtable to give you something, make it happen!
- Be honest and open with yourself and the feedback you receive.
- Use the resources of Raven Roundtable and its’ members.
- Have fun with the process and meet some wonderful people!
The Six Critical Areas for Business Success – Assessment is a complimentary diagnostic tool designed to help you achieve more.