Curly: Do you know what the secret of life is? Mitch: No, what? Curly: This. (He holds up one finger.
Mitch: Your finger?
Curly: One thing. Just one thing. You stick to that and everything else don’t mean sh*t.
Mitch: That’s great, but what’s the one thing?
Curly: That’s what you’ve got to figure out.It’s a must-read book that asks the question: “What’s the ONE THING you can do this week such that by doing it everything else would be easier or unnecessary?” What’s the ONE THING I can do this week to discover or affirm my life’s purpose…?
- What’s the ONE THING we can do this week to improve our marriage….?
- What’s the ONE THING I can do this month to produce better work….?
- What’s the ONE THING we can do in the next six months to find and develop incredible talent…?
- What’s the ONE THING we can do to improve our worship experience….?
- What’s the ONE THING we can do to improve our sense of community….?
“Ask yourself, ‘What’s the ONE THING I can do right now to start using the ONE THING in my life such that by doing it everything else will be easier or unnecessary?
If you try to do everything you could wind up with nothing. If you try to do just ONE THING, the right ONE THING, you could end up with everything you ever wanted.”
For more ideas on The ONE THING go to: The1Thing.com.
The road is easier together, (that’s why there are Raven Roundtables.)
Time is precious. We are grateful you’ve chosen to spend some with us today.